Turn your home into a Montessori home--and become a more mindful, attentive, and easygoing parent.
- Stay composed when your toddler is not and set limits with love and respect--without resorting to bribes or punishment
- Set up your home and get rid of the chaos
- Create Montessori activities that are just right for your one-to-three-year-old
- Raise an inquisitive learner who loves exploring the world around them
- See the world through your toddler's eyes and be surprised and delighted by their perspective
- Be your child's guide--and truly celebrate every stage